PASSION FOR DOG HAUS
• Enthusiasm for Dog Haus
• Embracing the Dog Haus community
• Understanding hospitality–it's the core of our business
• Maintaining the highest quality and most consistent product possible
• Creating an experience enjoyed not just by guests, but by the entire team
• Ensuring guest loyalty through excellent service
• Dog Haus brings smiles to people’s faces—let’s keep it that way!
• Be a continual learner willing to become proficient in all aspects of running a Dog Haus franchise
• Be entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
• Contribute regularly to the collective conversation--share, listen and learn
COMMITMENT TO YOUR COMMUNITY
• Understand your local market and the community your Dog Haus is located in
• Be committed to devoting full-time resources and the partnership’s best efforts towards day-to-day operations
Dog Haus Franchisees finance their operations through a variety of means. Multi-unit franchisees should have cash, assets and net worth exceeding $1,000,000.