Adam Gertler's Hot Dog Recipe!
If you’ve been looking for a way to switch up the traditional hot dog, Adam Gertler has a recipe you’re really going to like!
Check out the recipe for his “Sooo Cali” dog below, and don’t forget to tune into FABLife weekdays! Also, make sure you’re following FABLife on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest!
1. Place Hot Dog onto broiler rack for 7 minutes until 150º internal temp is reached, then sear hot dog on griddle for 2 minutes
2. Brown the Bun on the griddle using Clariﬁed Butter
3. Place Hot Dog, in Bun
4. Add 2 slices of Avocado along one side of the dog
5. Add Tomato Slice (cut in half) on the other side of dog
6. Add Crispy Fried Onions on top of dog, end to end
7. Zig-zag Spicy Basil Aioli from end to end