NATION’S RESTAURANT NEWS ONLINE — BNRN to host 2015 Breakout Brands Twitter chat Feb. 25
Cutting-edge restaurant concepts will discuss what it takes to stand out in the industry Feb 12, 2015
Nation’s Restaurant News will hold a live chat on Twitter at 2 p.m. EST on Feb. 25 with representatives from this year’s class of Breakout Brands — restaurant concepts that are set to redefine foodservice.
The chat will cover these brands’ strategies for success, how they overcome challenges, future growth plans, and more.
To join the conversation, Twitter users are invited to use the #NRNChats hashtag and follow the stream sending comments and questions to NRN southwest bureau chief Ron Ruggless (@RonRuggless), who will lead the discussion among participants.
Participants in the Twitter chat will include:
• 100 Montaditos: Jorge Vidal, marketing and communications director, @ 100MontaditosUS
• Chicken Salad Chick: Stacy Brown, co-founder, @chickensaladchi
• Cream: Jim Ryan, COO, @creamnation
• Dog Haus: Hagop Giragossian, partner, @DogHausDogs
• Eureka: Alexia Penna, public relations and marketing manager, @Discover_Eureka
• Punch Bowl Social: Robert Thompson, CEO of seasoned development, @PunchBowlDenver
• Rock & Brews: Mike Reynolds, CEO, @rockandbrews
The Twitter chat is expected to last between 30 minutes and one hour.
Join us on Twitter, or come back to this page to view and take part in the chat as it happens.