I LOVE LAS VEGAS MAGAZINE BLOG
The Dog Haus Vegas Will Celebrate Burger Week
Dog Haus Vegas, Nevada’s addition to the celebrated California-based concept known for its gourmet hot dogs, sausages, burgers and one-of-a-kind creations, will celebrate Burger Week at Dog Haus with burger specials offered from Monday, May 9, to Sunday, May 15, and National Hamburger Day on Saturday, May 28.
In honor of Burger Week at Dog Haus, Dog Haus Vegas will offer a different burger each day at the special price of $5. The week’s lineup consists of:
· Monday: Cheeseburger, white American cheese, 1001 Island dressing, onion, lettuce and tomato
· Tuesday: Ava Maria, sautéed mushrooms, cheddar cheese, mayo and caramelized onions.
· Wednesday: Little Mule, fried egg, cotija cheese, white American cheese, avocado, pickled jalapeños and chipotle aioli.
· Thursday: Holy Aioli, smoked bacon, garlic aioli, white American cheese and caramelized onions.
· Friday: The Freiburger®, white American cheese, mayo, fried egg, Haus slaw and fries.
· Saturday: Ringer, smoked bacon, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese and onion rings.
· Sunday: The Hangover, smoked bacon, Haus chili, fried egg, mayo and white American cheese.
On National Hamburger Day, guests will be offered a free upgrade to their burgers, consisting of an additional patty with cheese.
All offers are available while supplies last.